Wednesday, March 23, 2011

From Monster Island News: TORCHWOOD: MIRACLE DAY To Premiere July 8th On Starz

News from the excellent blog Monster Island News about Torchwood.

Torchwood is my favorite series of the outsider/insider-paranormal-Fortean-UFO-investigator genre. Fringe and X-Files right up there as well. I'm looking forward to this not quite new but new version of Torchwood, with new cast members but, as the producers promise, John Barrowman/Capt. Jack Harkness and Eve Myles/Gwen Cooper will be in the STARZ incarnation. I can't imagine Torchwood without Barrowman, or Myles. I'm also a little anxious over this, I'm not sure if I'm ready to let go of the old cast and style, but, the newest version retains the same producers and, as mentioned, promises to include Barrowman and Myles, so I'll just have to wait and see.

Torchwood's Children of Earth was the best sci-fi, UFO-alien series ever. If you haven't seen it, please be sure you do.

Details here:
Monster Island News: TORCHWOOD: MIRACLE DAY To Premiere July 8th On Starz

No comments: