Sunday, September 12, 2010

Vintage Halloween!









Not actually vintage I bought them today at the local Albertsons grocery store.  The large popcorn/candy bowl also contains the swamp thing and attack from outer space panels.  I actually think they are the coolest things I have ever found at the grocery.  Apparently I am not the only one, they told me they just got them in yesterday and they are selling like hotcakes and already near gone.  I bought two bowls and two cups.  I won't drink from plastic cups, but they will make great pen holders or something and I can always find a use for big bowls too (though probably not for food, other than wrapped candy).

2 comments:

Regan Lee said...

Those are great, I like the Swamp Thing graphics. I'll have to run up to our local Albertson's and get some.

KB said...

If you know anybody that is selling the bowl, I would gladly buy it. I had one but it shattered and I have desperately been trying to find a replacement.