Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Music


I'm a Christmas music fan; which often irritates some people, my husband included. Given the fact we're Jewish probably has something to do with that. Christmas, for me, is about a season of light and festivities. Caring, sharing, love, all around good intent, warmth, lights, tuning into the season's cycles is spiritual, for me, and part of that is just enjoying, for whatever reasons, or, no reason in particular, Christmas music. It may be corny but I love Santa Baby and Blue Christmas and Charlie Brown Christmas. (I also love musicals and bagpipe music.) So I was delighted to find this CD/DVD combo for under $5.00 at the local discount store yesterday: All American Christmas

The DVD includes "The Christmas Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet," which I never was a fan of, but luckily, also has "Jack Benny Christmas." Songs include "Philadelphia Cream Cheese Commercial."

No comments: