Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Coffee Makers

I love coffee makers; the vintage, old fashioned kind, not the Mr. Coffees and the like of today. Something very pleasing of the round shapes, the Air Stream type look of many of the coffee makers. My favorite kitchen object is my simple little espresso pot. Nothing special or fancy, but I love the simplicity and the great coffee (and of course it depends on the beans you use) it makes. And I love the little espresso cups too. And just for fun and silliness, some goofy vintage type coffee signs.





I love coffee makers; the vintage, old fashioned kind, not the Mr. Coffees and the like of today. Something very pleasing of the round shapes, the Air Stream type look of many of the coffee makers. My favorite kitchen object is my simple little espresso pot. Nothing special or fancy, but I love the simplicity and the great coffee (and of course it depends on the beans you use) it makes. And I love the little espresso cups too. And just for fun and silliness, some goofy vintage type coffee signs.

2 comments:

Dean said...

I had fun reading your post! Very nice. I also love coffee and thats why im looking for capresso coffee makers review online. Until I arrive here.

willg said...

I love vintage Coffee Makers. They just bring up a sense of nostalgia. Great blog.